In the period of growth, Webomaze is looking for highly ambitious, proactive talent with good communication abilities who have keen attention to the details, understands the scope and build the deliverables out of it.
Qualifications and Experience
Bachelors Degree with 3-5 years of experience
- Thorough understanding of the Magento 2 platform, its architect, structure, hierarchy, components and extensions
- Must have worked on Magento 2 projects
- Ability to keep attention to details
- Proactive and able to work and bring out solution for tough problems
- A self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of PHP and databases is a bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications & web sites as per the given requirements
- Upgrading Magento websites from version 1 to version 2
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
- Work on Magento integration with external systems, viz CMS/CRM/ERP/Payment etc.
- Regular updates and reporting to the manager