Webomaze is on the hunt to find a passionate and enthusiastic iOS developer who can translate his/her skills to achieve complete life cycle of app development. We are searching for a candidate who can provide direction to the idea of peoples vision by delivering quality, responsiveness, and performance with effective resolution of bottlenecks.
- Must have a good understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Excellent in Objective C, Swift Programming, Xcode and Cocoa Touch and UI Automation
- Strong experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, SQLite, etc.
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect the app to back-end services, also FCM, APNS
- Expertise in using Google Maps API and native iOS API to develop location-based services and UI design.
- Familiarity with social media APIs and third-party libraries and APIs like Alamofire.
- Strong in Object Oriented programming, basic algorithms, and data structures
- Ability to keep attention to details
- Proactive and able to work and bring out the solution for tough problems
- A self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- To design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- To provide detailed estimates of work and ensure timely delivery of features.