At Webomaze, our Digital and SEO team of professionals strive to exceed the client's expectations by driving the client online reputation and marketing initiatives through our digital marketing strategies. Webomaze is looking for SEO professionals who stay customer focused, following the guidelines, working in a team maintain our client online reputations.
Qualifications and Experience
Candidates with 6 months training in SEO can apply
Candidates with minimum 1 year of experience are preferred
- Good Knowledge of SEO tools like Google Analytics, keyword and reporting tools
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Good Knowledge of your domain (SEO, marketing, social media, Blogger Outreach, Content Marketing, current and upcoming trends etc)
- Experience in Local SEO preferred
- Advanced Link building skills required.
- Good Communication, writing and listening skills
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Working collaboratively in team, following the guidelines and daily reporting to the manager
- Day to day implementation of link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Keyword research, analysis & implementation into content and other aspects of the website
- Review and analyse client sites that need to be improved, deleted, or revised it for better rank in search engines.
- Ability to track and monitor results for web-traffic
- Tracking the links and building SEO reports
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Daily communication within team on project development, timelines, and results
- Implementation and administration of search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitoring and evaluating web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies